The Elevator Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:58:29
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules before posting!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Gooper1's Toronto Tourist Guide

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gooper1's Toronto Tourist Guide  (Read 3404 times)
Nathan/elevatorsonly

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 09:27:27 »

First, before we go anywhere, I understand that I am bumping here, but this is simply to fill in some info.

• Rogers Centre - *snip* I think photography is strictly prohibited here. *snip*
  • Air Canada Centre - *snip* I think photography is strictly prohibited here also.
Usually, NHL, NBA, and MLB arenas and stadiums do not allow photography during games,  due to copyright reasons of the broadcast, either by the sports team, the arena, or the league. MLB takes it as far as taking down Youtube videos of their games, usually filmed by innocent, average people with simple point-and-shoot cameras. However, in most arenas and stadiums photography is allowed during tours, or at times when there is no game. Usually, during games, it's league policy.

Also, while we're talking about arena photography, Yours Truly (yes, me!) is exempt from the rule at TD Garden in Boston [Boston Bruins' arena]...my family knows the Bruins' head of security. All I have to do is keep the video away from anything that may cause copyright trouble.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: