The Elevator Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:33:02
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Toronto Tourist Guide - Check it out!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Questioned Why I Am Filming The Service Elevator

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questioned Why I Am Filming The Service Elevator  (Read 565 times)
SchindlerLift1874

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 04:53:46 »

• Staff: Excuse me child but for what purpose filming the service elevator?
  • Me: Because I love elevators since I was young. Ever since the first time I came here I starts filming all of the elevators.
  • Staff: Oh, so you actuall film elevators for collection?
  • Me: Yes, and in Indonesia, we have a community of filming elevators. So we in the community loves to film elevators.
  • Staff: Oh okay then (she was care about it, gave a smile, and say goodbye)
Maybe if all the guards saw me again when I came there again, they might allow me to film all the elevators.
That will be cool if they will let you to film there!

Agree, and luckily the person who asks me was a friendly woman. If a male staff or guard, he might tells me to ask a permission first for photograph (just like what happened in Kutabex Mall, but I think Beachwalk allows photography) or ask me to leave.
Report Spam   Logged
Kan
Administrator

Has been thanked: 6

Level 7 Tenth year Anniversary Ninth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 04:27:46 »

• Me: Because I love elevators since I was young. Ever since the first time I came here I starts filming all of the elevators.
  • Me: Yes, and in Indonesia, we have a community of filming elevators. So we in the community loves to film elevators.
Maybe if all the guards saw me again when I came there again, they might allow me to film all the elevators.
That will be cool if they will let you to film there!
Report Spam   Logged
SchindlerLift1874

« on: May 25, 2013, 01:08:25 »

It was Saturday, May 25 2013 when I was at Beachwalk (again) to get a retake of the elevators at Sheraton. My final elevator is the service elevator which is located hidden away somewhere in the mall. I film it. After that, I went downstairs when suddenly I was questioned by a woman (who looks like mall staff). She questioned me why I am filming the service elevator because she saw me via the CCTV, and maybe some guards who happened to standing near the elevator saw me using the elevator then he might report it to the staff. I said that I was an elevator enthusiasm and then she though it that I am actually collecting elevator videos. What a surprising. We took around 5 minutes talking and she was really care and gave a smile at it. Here's what the conversation about:

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: