The Elevator Forum
March 19, 2024, 12:54:40
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules before posting!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

My Experience in Kutabex Shopping Mall

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Experience in Kutabex Shopping Mall  (Read 877 times)
Samuel
A.K.A. sumosoftinc
Administrator

Has been thanked: 10

The Largest (But Not Original) Elevator Channel in Indonesia

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Ninth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 06:46:30 »

Supaya perizinannya bisa lebih mudah ada baiknya anda berkenalan (lalu berteman baik, boleh kok) dan meminta nomor telepon si satpam atau kalo perlu pemilik gedung. Saran saya sendiri ini berdasarkan pengalaman saya berkenalan dengan anggota Cosura (komunitas cosplay terbesar di Surabaya) karena saya suka cosplay.
-Reza Tanaka-
I think you should change your language or be ready to be unable to post for a month
- Admin
Report Spam   Logged

Sumosoftinc - The Largest Elevator Channel in Indonesia
rezatanakamizu

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 06:09:24 »

Supaya perizinannya bisa lebih mudah ada baiknya anda berkenalan (lalu berteman baik, boleh kok) dan meminta nomor telepon si satpam atau kalo perlu pemilik gedung. Saran saya sendiri ini berdasarkan pengalaman saya berkenalan dengan anggota Cosura (komunitas cosplay terbesar di Surabaya) karena saya suka cosplay.
-Reza Tanaka-
Now you're unable to post for a month because of this
-Samuel (10/1/13)-
[/color]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 07:15:36 by Samuel » Report Spam   Logged
SchindlerLift1874

« on: January 06, 2013, 02:33:49 »

It was Sunday, 6th January 2013 I went to Kutabex shopping mall to see if the scenic elevators are working and they are now working. When I head to the elevators, there is a security guard sitting next to the elevators. I didn't bring out my camera because I might get caught. Then after the doors are closed, I start filming the elevators.

After filming the elevators, I took a picture of the scenic elevator cab from outside. Suddenly, a security guard (from upstair) ask me what am I doing. I told him that I just take a picture of the elevator, then he ask me for what purpose. I said it's for myself because I love elevators, he obviously care and he let me take a picture. After I took the picture, the security guard tells me that next time you wanna take  a picture, you must ask permission first. Then I leave the mall and walks over to beachwalk mall.

Here's the conversation:

Security: "Mas, sedang apa?" (Sir, what are you doing?)
Me: "Foto liftnya." (took a picture of the elevator)
Security: "Untuk apa?" (for what purpose?)
Me: "Untuk saya sendiri, karena saya suka sama lift" (For myself because I love elevator)
-after I took the picture-
Me: "Terima kasih pak" (Thank you sir)
Security: "Lain kali kalau mau foto harus minta izin dulu" (next time if you wanna take a picture you must ask a permission first)

-I said "Okay" and I quickly leave the mall. Well, quite an embarrasing experience-
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: