The Elevator Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:49:10
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Have any questions about Jakarta, Indonesia? Post here

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Four Elevators in Four Weeks

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Elevators in Four Weeks  (Read 456 times)
Nathan/elevatorsonly

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 17, 2012, 01:49:42 »

On Saturday, May 19, I was at my sister's gymnastics class, on the viewing balcony (no elevator - sorry), and on my iPad. I had a lightbulb in my mind - a good idea. There were 4 elevators in Nashua, New Hampshire, that I badly needed retakes of - at 3 furniture stores and one other home store that has, furniture on 2. I dubbed it "Four Elevators in Four Weeks".

The home store wasn't filmed by me since February 2009 (anyone since November 2010, when georgef551 filmed it), and none of the furniture-only stores since September, October, and November 2010. (And none had retakes since, until now!) The next day, I find myself in Nashua, NH retaking one of the furniture stores' elevators.

The mission was scheduled to end on Tuesday, June 19 and was designed for weekends. It was completed late on Saturday, June 23 at 2:30 pm EDT.

The stores are Bernie & Phyl's (furniture only), Jordan's Furniture (name says it), Bob's Discount Furniture, and the JCPenney Home Store. Note that there is a 2 level shopping mall next door to JCPenney Home that has a JCPenney, but doesn't have enough room for the home department, which was put in a separate plaza next door. It looks like there would never be an elevator from the outside looks of the place.

PROGRESS:
Store Name | (Date Retaken)

Bernie and Phyl's (Sunday, June 10)
Bob's Discount Furniture (Saturday, June 23)
JCPenney Home Store (Sunday, June 10)
Jordan's Furniture (Sunday, May 20)

During the mission, my mom and I were followed around in two of the furniture stores. Jordan's was the store that gave us no trouble.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:27:23 by Nathan » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: